The Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine combination in Adderall is very effective for the treatment of ADHD to increase concentration and decrease anxiety for people who cannot focus properly on important things, or get easily distracted. It can also be used to treat the uncontrollable sudden attacks of sleep (Narcolepsy).
Where can I get Adderall?
Order Adderall Online? Worry not, because you can now buy Adderall online at the cheapest price. You don’t need to get out of your house to get your medication supply because online pharmacy can have it delivered right to your doorstep. So it’s convenient and reliable, right? Order this FDA approved medication online and buy in bulk to get huge discounts.
Adderall is available in two dosage forms:
- Capsule, Extended Release (Adderall XR)
Dosages of Adderall can be recognized by their different colors, shapes and sizes:
- Adderall 5mg – Round, flat-faced oblique edged and white to off-white colored tablet
- Adderall 7.5mg – Oval, biconvex shaped and blue colored tablet
- Adderall 10mg – Round, biconvex shaped and blue colored tablet
- Adderall 12.5mg – Round, flat-faced oblique edged and peach colored tablet
- Adderall 15mg – Oval, biconvex shaped and peach colored tablet
- Adderall 20mg – Round, biconvex shaped and peach colored tablet
- Adderall 30mg – Round, flat-faced oblique edged and peach colored tablet
Adderall Overuse Side Effects
Extensive use of amphetamines class stimulants in Adderall can cause damaging effects to the body like extreme mental dependence on the drug and severe behavioral disorders have resulted. If handled improperly, abuse of this medication may cause a heart attack even in those who previously show no signs of heart disease. Symptoms of Adderall abuse where immediate medical assistance is required include:
- Aggressive behavior
- Agitation or anxiety
- Changes in personality
- Delusional behavior
- Excessive sweating
- High blood pressure
- Involuntary twitching or spasms due to overactive reflexes (Hyperreflexia)
- Muscle pain in arms and legs
- Pain in Kidney
- Pain in lower abdominal region
- Panic attacks
- Rapid increase in heart beat
- Signs of depression
- Swelling of hands/feet/ankles (like numbing of the fingertips)
Adderall is an addictive prescription stimulant with effects similar to cocaine. People who frequently take Adderall at unadvised doses are at a high risk of becoming addicted to it. People habitually using Adderall become unable to do normal tasks without this drug.
Adderall increases levels dopamine of in the brain. Dopamine is the body’s “feel good” chemical which creates a pleasing effect. Although dopamine is present in the brain naturally, drugs like Adderall produce unnaturally high levels. This can cause the Adderall abusers to come back for more.
Without Adderall, addicted people often feel exhausted and psychologically confused. These are symptoms of Adderall withdrawal, a strong sign of an addiction to this drug.
Common symptoms of an Adderall addiction:
- Desire to take larger doses just to feel the drug’s effects
- Desire to take the drug despite having knowledge harmful effects due to overuse
- Not being able to focus and concentrate without taking Adderall
- Feeling of anxiety or restlessness without the drug